If you love the outdoors, you’ll love the new inflatable stand up paddle board. Explore rivers, lakes or the cool open waters with this rugged yet lightweight SUP board. Ideal for water Yoga, fishing, touring, snorkeling, recreational paddling, surfing or carrying kids and pets together in both fresh and salt water.There’s simply no better way to be active, keep fit, and build core strength at the same time!
With a simple roll, you can take this inflatable wherever you want to go, whether it’s a lake or sea. Just put it in the backpack or throw the paddle board into your truck, and trust you’ll enjoy every moment on the water.
Please note: The color of accessories are dispatched randomly. The products actually received may differ from images as they are subjected to upgradations based on market feedbacks. Please refer to the actual products. Thank you.
- Ultra-durable, drop-stitch PVC fabric, highly-resistant to punctures, cuts, and abrasions.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Paddle board deflates and rolls up like a sleeping bag, allowing you to transport it in your vehicle’s trunk, backseat. It can be easily stored under your bed or in a closet.
- Incredible stability on flat water, lake, river and even choppy water for its all-around design.
- Removable Stabilizing Fin; Add extra stability when standing – perfect for paddlers of all levels.
- Adjustable Length Collapsible Paddle; Extends from 170-220cm and collapses for easy carrying.
- Size: 323x81x15cm
- Package Size: 85x35x28cm
- Package Weight: 13kg
- Product Weight: 11kg
- Max Capacity: 150kg
- Adjustable Paddle: 170-220cm
- PSI: 10-15PSI
- Storage: rinse your board with fresh water, dry completely, fin off, store deflated and out of sun
Avoid long time constant overexposure to the merciless sun to protect the sup board from warping
- Pet: Trim your dog’s nails or put a traction pad on if he stands in front of the SUP paddle board
- PSI: 10 PSI is enough, 15 is the limit (pls pay more attention to the pressure when using an electric pump to inflate)
Pump using Instruction: the side marked with “OUT” is for inflation, other side marked with “IN” is for deflation, which can extract the air out quickly
Pressure gauge working principle: only when the pressure reaches to certain amount of pressure will the pressure gauge perceive it and push the pointer to move/spin, normally 5 PSI.
- 1 x paddle board
- 1 x removable center fin
- 1 x repair kit
- 1 x coil leash
- 1 x pump
- 1 x adjustable sup paddle
- 1 x backpack