Considering taking your electric scooter to the dirt track, or perhaps on your next hunting trip? Some people like the rough and tough outdoors but then you need a scooter just as tough. With a top speed of 45 km/h, a range of 30km, to climb 20-degree inclines with ease, the S7 Series is, without a doubt, the best off-road electric scooter for rough terrain.
- Designed to combine power and portability that can take on any terrain.
- 500w Motor – provides amazing torque and will power up hills and across rougher terrain.
- 10 Inch Tire – with advanced high strength suspension shock absorption 10″ shock-absorbing and anti-slip solid front tires, your ride will be more comfortable and safe.
- One Button Folding with folding latch, it can be easily folded by one click
- Dual Disc Brake – equipped with dual brake for double safety. No fear of continuous downhill braking.
- SUPER BRIGHT LED for free riding at night.
- High-capacity Battery System – provides the scooter with superb range and battery lifespan of over 500 cycles.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy 10-Inch Scooter
- Riding Distance: 20-30km (Riding distance will be differ from rider weight.)
- Speed: 35-45km / H
- Climbing Capacity: 20 Degrees
- Maximum Load: 150kg
- Motor: 500W Power
- Charging Time: 6-8 Hours
- Charger: 180-240V 50Hz / 60Hz
- Tire Type: Pneumatic Tyre
- Tire Size: 10 Inches
- Gross Weight: 28kg
- Net Weight: 24kg
- 1 x Scooter
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x User Manual
- The limitation of riding speed in Australia vary from state to state. As most of our electric products are with off-road function, the maximum speed must be higher than the limitation in local regulation. That’s similarity between our products and cars. We do not always driving at top speed but adjust speed to the environment in real time.
- We’re here to friendly reminder you that always check local road safety regulation before riding to avoid getting into trouble. However, there’s no limit for riding off road.
- Please do not violate the regulation. We do not take the responsibility for any illegal riding.