Great for adults and kids: The Boostgo e-skateboard is designed for adult and youth lower than 90kg. Different from the high-performance skateboards, it’s mission is to have fun and Short-distance travel.
- 8-ply rock hard maple deck with hadle design
- lightweight and easy to transport
- weight capacity up to 80kg
- Two modes and speeds for beginners or advanced skaters
- Compared with the belt drive motor, the brushless hub-motor is more reliable and less problems.
- 2.4GHz wireless remote controller with 6 led indicators, it’s range can max reach up to 8m
- Material of board: 8-PLY maple wood
- Mileage: 18-25KM (60KG test result 20KM)
- Speed Mode: 15/25 km/h
- Max Climbing Angle:10 Degree
- Maximum Load: 80kg
- Motor: 75mm Hub brushless Motor
- Maximum power: 400W
- Wheel Material : PU
- Wheel Size: 75 x 54mm
- Wheel Hardness: 78A
- Product Size: 700*220*110mm
- G.w./N.w.: 4.8kg/7.2kg
- Shipping Carton Size: 76.5*27.5*15.5cm
- Remote controller
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Control distance: 8m
- Capacity: 4000MAH,36V
- Type: MAX 42V Lithium Battery
- Charging period: 3-4 hours
- Recharge times: 250-300
- 1*Remote Controller
- Use 5V/1A charger to charge, otherwise the batteries would be damaged. The lithium battery is easy enter the self-protection state and it can’t be charged if the lithium battery is not charged and discharged for a long time.It is recommended the lithium battery should be charged and discharged at least once a month.Full charge as possible when store it.
- Please note the theoretical data would be differ from user’s weight, speed mode and gradient.
- The limitation of riding speed in Australia vary from state to state. As most of our electric products are with off-road function, the maximum speed must be higher than the limitation in local regulation. That’s similarity between our products and cars. We do not always driving at top speed but adjust speed to the environment in real time.
- We’re here to friendly reminder you that always check local road safety regulation before riding to avoid getting into trouble. However, there’s no limit for riding off road.
- Please do not violate the regulation. We do not take the responsibility for any illegal riding.