Considering taking your electric scooter to the dirt track, or perhaps on your next hunting trip? without a doubt, the best off-road electric scooter for rough terrain.
- Designed to combine power and portability that can take on any terrain.
- Features powerful dual motors and comes with a removable seat.
- Front & rear suspensions super shock absorber. Over the rough broken ground, will be more comfortable and safer.
- 11-inch big wheel off road vacuum tire, adapt to all kinds of pavement.
- 120KG Max Load Weight. Travel up to 50km and recharges full in as little as 6-8 hours.
- High-capacity battery system 48V 13AH lithium battery – provides the scooter with superb range and battery lifespan of over 500 cycles.
- Build Material: Mainly Made In Steel Except Aluminum Alloy In Latch
- Seat Fabric: Sponge &Leather
- Mortor: rear 1200W Brushless motor
- Tire Type: Vacuum Tyre
- Tire Size: 11 Inches
- Suspension: Front and rear suspension
- Brake: Disc brake
- LCD Display: Battery, Range, Speed
- Max speed: 55km/h
- Max Range: 50km
- Max Incline: 32 degrees
- Weight Capacity: 120kg
- Charge Time: 6-8 hours
- Package Size: 120*27*50cm
- Package weight: 30kg
- The limitation of riding speed in Australia vary from state to state. As most of our electric products are with off-road function, the maximum speed must be higher than the limitation in local regulation. That’s similarity between our products and cars. We do not always driving at top speed but adjust speed to the environment in real time.
- We’re here to friendly reminder you that always check local road safety regulation before riding to avoid getting into trouble. However, there’s no limit for riding off road.
- Please do not violate the regulation. We do not take the responsibility for any illegal riding.